Fedora 10 (Cambridge)
Common F10 Problems
- The paths /usr/local/sbin:/usr/sbin:/sbin have been added to the PATH for normal users. Remove them.
- X runs on tty1
- xorg.conf is no more.
- Autofs is no longer installed by default
- libdvdcss is still in livna (in fact at the moment the only package in livna!) http://livna-dl.reloumirrors.net/fedora/10/00_PLEASE_READ.txt To quote from the url
"Note that livna for the forseeable future will remain. It
from now on just contains one package that is not suitable
for RPM Fusion."
- A change in sudo behaviour means that commands run under the users umask rather than root (or other user). To retain the old behaviour add the following line to the sudoers file
- Keypad moves mouse rather than produces key codes.
to toggle the setting in System --> Preferences --> Hardware --> Keyboard --> Mouse Keys
# rmmod pcspkr
# echo "blacklist pcspkr" >> /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist